More than just a trade magazine, Glass Russia is at the centre of all the important conversations concerning glass and glazing industry in Russia. Each of magazines provides its readership with knowledge-on-demand and useful information. The authority of each publication has earned it a unique niche on the Russian market in a combination to high quality polygraphy.
SATINAL on Glass Russia, print edition and on line2021-04-15T10:15:19+00:00
Verre & Protections is the specialized magazine in France. Created in 1999, the magazine has become the reference point for information. Journalists have formed close ties with those involved in the professions covered by Verre & Protections. Nowhere is the life of companies treated as fully as in Verre & Protections. Present in the largest French and European trade fairs, Verre & Protections Mag is an essential source of sector information. The website www.verreetprotections.com is an effective complement to this, publishing the highlights of our sectors.
SATINAL on Verre et Protections, print edition and on line2021-04-15T10:12:55+00:00
Satinal never stops innovating: during the difficult 2020 pandemic-year the technical team worked hard and successfully installed the second EVA-film production line in Italy. At the same time, the R&D team developed new products and now introduces the innovative STRATO® COLOUR product range.
In its growth path to become market leader, Satinal invests in the enhancement of production capacity and flexibility thanks to the second new production line installed in its manufacturing plant in Italy: this way, the company adapts its response to the growing demand and its flexibility in deliveries.
Not only investments, but also research and development activities. The radical product innovation from the S-LAB laboratory is the new color range STRATO® COLOUR: color becomes freedom, creative elegance, transparency and brilliance in the latest collection of STRATO® COLOUR interlayers for glass lamination, designed to reflect the global trends of the modern world.
SATINAL, faithful to its vocation as a market innovator, launches the line of transparent colored EVA films, suitable for high-end indoor and outdoor applications. All the Italian quality of safety glass with STRATO® EVA interlayers is now available for architects and designers also in 4 transparent colors designed for the contemporary and to reflect global color trends:
Comfort Bronze, to express comfort, kindness, human care, to finally gain the trust of the customer.
Sky Gray, to express a shift from global efficiency to local resilience, the disruption of global supply chains and decoupling economies. To express a new balance between daily working hours and time for oneself, in this new world where past habits have been disrupted.
Local Light Blue, to express pride in supporting local brands and a renewed localism: your purchase is produced locally. Support to human-to-human relations, a new human dimension of the post-pandemic world.
Nature Green: to respond to the new trends of sustainability, green, proximity to nature and changes in our habits: a revolution of what we do and how we do it. It expresses a new concept of home-office, integrated with nature.
The mechanical performances remain unchanged from the STRATO® CLEAR range, such as the anti-burglary, adhesion to glass, acoustic insulation and UV resistance properties, shielding up to 99% of UV rays.
All this thanks to the intense Research and Development activity of the SATINAL laboratory, S-LAB. Thanks to the quality of SATINAL’s EVA film, the colors have an extreme durability over time, they remain stable giving light and charm to the project.
This prodigious collection has all the advantages of safety glass on the facade, such as resistance to atmospheric agents, weathering, safety in the event of impact, protection against UV rays and acoustic insulation qualities from the external environment. In interior and exterior architectural projects, the new colors are added to the STRATO® DECORATIVE range, which includes products such as:
– STRATO® SATINATO: it makes the glass very elegant, refined and adaptable to any type of environment and internal or external element. Furthermore, it gives the glass a special and charming privacy effect.
– STRATO® LEGGERO: formulated to make glass with a slightly satin finish, with a special see-through effect. It allows natural light to freely cross the environments of homes and offices, at the same time safeguarding privacy. It is functional and adapts to any type of application.
– STRATO® BIANCO: the ideal solution for designers who want to create bright-white glass elements. It gives rooms a sense of brightness, as well as amplifying the sense of space. It guarantees uniform color and coverage, while giving character to classic safety glass.
– STRATO® LATTE: it gives the glass a glossy, milky-white effect. It captures and diffuses the light in the environment, without creating reflections. It is the perfect solution for all those products that are used in environments that require a soft diffusion of light.
– STRATO® NERO: par excellence, it is the color of elegance, it gives surprising effects, guaranteeing an always appreciated refinement and uniqueness. In addition, it gives a uniform coverage to the glass.
SATINAL installed the second EVA-film production line in Italy and launches STRATO® COLOUR2021-06-11T13:38:06+00:00
SATINAL, The italian Ecosystem for safety glass Manufacture. Innovation, technological research, high-performance polymeric interlayers, Industry 4.0 machinery for the glass industry. We tell about our continuous growth in the international press. On GlassWelt (1/2021), the first trade magazine in Germany and in German-speaking countries, our news and our new website. Inside the magazine, an extensive article that talks about the past, present and future of a company in continuous growth.
SATINAL on GlassWelt (Germany, n. 1/2021)2021-03-01T09:14:41+00:00
SATINAL, The italian Ecosystem for safety glass Manufacture. Innovation, technological research, high-performance polymeric interlayers, Industry 4.0 machinery for the glass industry. We tell about our continuous growth in the international press. On GlassTechnology International (1/2021) our news and our new website. Inside the magazine, an extensive article that talks about the past, present and future of a company in continuous growth.
SATINAL on GlassTechnology International (n. 1/2021)2021-03-01T09:15:45+00:00
The production and commercial headquarters of Satinal Spa (Erba, Italy), is now powered by 100% green energy, originating from the uncontaminated waters that rise from the peaks of Trentino.
The company’s philosophy, based on quality and innovation, has driven Satinal towards the search for an economically and environmentally sustainable energy solution.
Every year Satinal is committed to improving the operational management of energy, paying attention both to energy saving, using LED lighting systems, and to covering its needs with energy coming exclusively from renewable sources.
Raising awareness of environmental issues and striving to respect and protect nature are topics considered as a moral and social obligation. For this reason, Satinal is planning new investments to adopt further improvement solutions in terms of environmental sustainability, reduction of harmful emissions and energy efficiency.
SATINAL USES 100% ITALIAN AND RENEWABLE GREEN ENERGY2021-06-11T13:25:45+00:00
Share the video of #glassistheanswer campaing by your social networks with customers, employees and the end-users as a whole or to use it as you see fit to reach anybody with the message that “glass is the answer”.
Thanks to the in-house production and the presence of warehouses situated in North America, South America and the Middle East, Satinal is always able to deliver STRATO® quickly.
Moreover, with STRATO® you would be able to:
– manage the last-minute orders without any problems, thanks to the easy availability of the material.
– order the quantity you need (there is no minimum order requirement)
– save time and money on transport and logistics issues
– guarantee a laminated glass made with a high quality and certified interlayer
– choose the product that best suits your needs, thanks to the wide range of films available
– make laminated glass with EVA up to 2.6 m wide
– request the EVA film cut-to-size
– get free technical assistance to set up the glass lamination process in the best possible way.
– consult the product certifications – in line with the reference standards – achieved in external certified Laboratories.
Even in this period of health crisis, Satinal guarantees the smooth running of production and commercial activities: the offices are regularly open from Monday to Friday from (Business hours 8.30-12.30 and 13.30-17.30)