Satinal S.p.A. (hereinafter, “Satinal”) provides users of the Satinal website (hereinafter, the “Site”, which can be visited at https://www.satinal.it/) with the following information, in compliance with Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (or General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter, “G.D.P.R.”) and subsequent national adaptation legislation (hereinafter, together with the G.D.P.R., referred to as the “Applicable Privacy Law”). During consultation of the Site, information relating to users is collected, which constitutes personal data within the meaning of the Applicable Privacy Law.
This information is provided exclusively for the above-mentioned Site, and not for other sites that can be reached through links present on the same.
The data controller of personal data is Satinal S.p.A., with registered office in via del Lavoro, 1 – 22036 Erba (CO) (e-mail: email@example.com; tel.: +39 031 870573)
Data processed type
Processed data by Satinal when the user uses the Website are specified below.
The user accepts responsibility for any personal data of third parties entered or published on the Website, and guarantees that he/she has the right to communicate or disseminate such data – thus releasing Satinal from any liability towards third parties aforementioned.
Personal data automatically acquired when visiting the Site
- Browsing Data. Satinal automatically collects data about the device (pc, tablet, cell phone or other mobile device) and connection used by the user, including, for example, IP address, date and time of access, hardware and software information, event information about the device, unique identifiers, crash data, and pages viewed by the user before or after using the Site.
- Site usage data. Satinal collects information about the ways in which you have used the Site, including, for example, the pages of the Site or other content you have viewed, the searches you have performed, the third-party applications (Google Maps, in the TK branded section of the Site) on the Site that are used by you, and the links to other sites and applications that you have clicked on.
Personal data provided directly by the user
- Data required to apply as an employee
- Data provided for applications. If the user, through the “Work with us” section, decides to submit an application to Satinal, by filling in the form “Would you like to join our team?”, Satinal collects the name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number and any personal data of the user (and/or third parties) included in the text of the message, as well as the personal data of the candidate and/or third parties contained in any CV sent.
This information is necessary to enable the user to apply for a job at Satinal. If the user does not wish to provide this information, he/she shall not be able to submit his/her application.
- Optional data
- Data provided for requesting catalogues and/or documentation. If the user decides to request catalogues or documentation produced by Satinal – via the “Request documentation” and “Request catalogues” sections – Satinal collects the company name, first name, last name, telephone number, e-mail address and any personal data of the user (and/or third parties) included in the subject line and message text.
- Data provided for the consultation request. If the user decides to request a consultation – via the “Request our tests” sections – Satinal collects the company name, first name, last name, telephone number, e-mail address and any personal data of the user (and/or third parties) entered in the subject line and message text and in the notes.
- Data provided when requesting a quote. If the user decides to request a quote for a specific product – via the e-commerce section “RFQ Details”– Satinal collects the name, surname, e-mail address and any personal data of the user (and/or third parties) included in the message text.
- Data provided through e-mail enquiries. If the user, in order to request information, explicitly and voluntarily sends electronic mail to the Satinal addresses indicated on the Website, or uses the form available under “Contact us” in the “Contact us” section and in the “Home” section, Satinal shall acquire the e-mail address and any personal data of the user (and/or third parties) included in the text of the electronic communication, as well as – for the “Contact us” form – the company name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address and any personal data of the user (and/or third parties) included in the text of the message.
To contribute to the operation of the Site; to provide the user with the services Satinal provides through the Site; to protect the user’s vital interests; to comply with applicable legislation or pursue other requirements of public interest
User data are processed:
- to operate, measure, improve and keep safe the Site and the services rendered through it
- to prevent, detect and mitigate security breaches and potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
Pursue Satinal’s legitimate interests in such a way that these interests do not override the user’s fundamental rights and freedoms
User data is processed:
- to identify and solve problems encountered by the user in using the Site (e.g. blocked or non-functioning pages).
These processing operations protect Satinal’s interest in keeping the Site functional and efficient. Moreover, they do not infringe the user’s fundamental rights and freedoms, as such processing is foreseeable and widespread on each site. Moreover, such processing also benefits the user himself/herself, enabling the Site to continue functioning.
Personal data may be known and processed by Satinal personnel, duly instructed on the precautions to be taken in accordance with the applicable privacy regulations.
The specific retention periods for the user’s personal data are documented in Satinal’s processing activity register (implemented pursuant to Article 30 G.D.P.R.).
The user’s personal data are retained (in accordance with the criteria set out in recital 39 and Article 5(1)(e) of the G.D.P.R.) for the period necessary to ensure that the Website functions, and that Satinal provides users with the services provided through the Website. This period, in any case, may not exceed 10 years from collection.
The user’s personal data may be retained for longer periods than the aforementioned only in the event that this is necessary for Satinal to fulfil its legal obligations or to protect a right in court.
Upon expiry of these retention periods, the user data shall be deleted or permanently anonymized.
Satinal may communicate processed personal data only to the entities and for the purposes indicated below.
Combating unlawful acts and security breaches
- Satinal may communicate your personal data to third parties involved in preventing, detecting and mitigating potentially unlawful acts and security breaches.
Law enforcement, legal proceedings and methods authorized by law
- Satinal may communicate users’ personal data to Judicial Authorities, Public Authorities or authorized third parties, in cases where the law provides for this. As well as, in general, in cases where it is necessary to comply with legal obligations or verified requests relating to a criminal investigation or suspected illegal activity, or to respond to claims by others regarding the rights, property or safety of Satinal, its employees or users.
Interested parties rights
In the sole cases and with all the limits provided for in Articles 15-22 G.D.P.R., the user has the right – at any time, free of charge and without any particular burdens or formalities – to:
- obtain confirmation of the fact that Satinal processes your personal data;
- have access to your personal data, and know their origin, the purposes and purposes of processing, the storage period and information regarding third parties to whom the personal data are communicated;
- revoke your consent at any time, if this constitutes the basis for the processing;
- update or rectify your personal data collected by Satinal, so that they are always exact and accurate;
- exercise the so-called right to be forgotten, i.e. have your personal data collected by Satinal deleted from Satinal’s databases and/or archives, including backup archives;
- limit your personal data processing by Satinal;
- object to the processing of personal data processed to pursue public interest requirements or the legitimate interests of Satinal;
- to be notified, within a reasonable period of time, of any rectification, cancellation or restriction of processing ordered by Satinal, as well as of any revocation of such measures and the reasons for such revocation.
The user may exercise these rights by means of a written request addressed without formality to Satinal by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon receipt of such email, Satinal shall comply with the request within one month of receipt thereof. This deadline may be extended by two months – with prior notice to the user – taking into account the complexity and number of requests.
Satinal reminds the user that should the response to his or her request not be satisfactory, he or she may contact and lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (http://www.garanteprivacy.it/) in accordance with the applicable Privacy Law.
Last update: April 2022