STRATO® interlayer is available in some basic colors, with which it is possible to create lighting effects and combinations with different materials.
We have two range of products:
- STRATO® LATTE gives the glass a glossy,semi-opaque effect (light transmission 2%), allowing a glimpse of the shapes of objects. It captures and diffuses the light into the space, without creating reflections. STRATO® LATTE is the perfect solution for any product used in areas that require high light diffusion.
- STRATO® BIANCO is a choice that never gets old and it gives a sense of brightness as well as amplifying the space. It guarantees uniform colour and coverage and it gives personality to the classic safety glass. STRATO® BIANCO is the best solution for designers who want to create bright, white, and opaque glass elements (light transmission 0%). STRATO® BIANCO ensures the maximum colour uniformity and UV shielding.
- STRATO® NERO can give surprising effects, ensuring a sophisticated and unique touch. It also gives the glass a uniform coverage (light transmission 0%). Thanks to its exceptional coating, STRATO® NERO does not allow UV rays to pass through the glass, thus avoiding the fading of interior furnishings. It is perfect for functional furnishing elements, such as kitchen tops, doors and marble lamination.
- STRATO® SATINATO makes the glass look very classy, refined and adaptable to any type of indoor or outdoor space and element. It also confers to the glass the classic veiled effect (light transmission 20-25%), meeting the need of privacy. STRATO® SATINATO allows daylight to cross naturally through the interiors of residential and commercial buildings, while at the same time safeguarding privacy. It is practical and suitable for any type of application.
- STRATO® LEGGERO provides a veiled frosted effect, creating a product that can be integrated into any architectural project without affecting its style. STRATO® LEGGERO has been formulated to produce glass with a light frosted finishing (light transmission 60-65%).
STRATO® can be used in the realization of elements positioned both indoors and outdoors, can also be used as a decorative element while maintaining its main feature as an element of safety: offices, shops, restaurants can thus achieve an aesthetic, creative and special effect but always safe. Colors and materials inserted between STRATO® and glass can, indeed, create endless variations, games of drawings and particular visual effects.
Tissues, chain-link fences, organic dried materials, marble: they all are elements which can be used for decorations with glass and EVA interlayer. To verify the compatibility of a new material, everyone can ask for a test which will be made in our Satinal venue.
Many designers have used EVA interlayers to give a creative aspect to simple interior design elements, thanks to the insertion of multiple materials or lighting effects which can be obtained from the illumination of the final product.